Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

My First Popcorn Bear Pyrimage

Hello Everyone, sorry I have been so quiet in blogland. It's been a little crazy with the kids back in school and birthdays (one just past and one more to go this month) and illnesses. My Mom is in the hospital, she's on the mend and hopefully will be home soon.

I'm so glad it's Friday even though we had Monday off it was a looong week and I'm looking forward to some quiet time. At least for this weekend. The rest of my month kicks up into gear which I am also excited about. I have new toys arriving from my DT that I can't wait to share and classes that I'm teaching at my local scrapbook store.

How do you like my Popcorn Bear Pyrimage?


Firstly, this is the first time I ever made a Pyrimage. They are soooo cool! I love the dimensional effect. Second, I have printed digi papers in the past but never really used them they never quite matched what I was trying to do until today. Crafter's Companion just released and AWESOME Popcorn Bear Birthday Collection CD!! It has Pyrimages, decoupage, tags, gift boxes, sentiments. You can choose designer paper and different colors all matching and co-ordinating!





It was super fun and easy to put this together and I am overwhelmed with ideas. I don't know where to start. You can find the CD here. And you can find more inspirations here.


As always I would love to hear what you think.


Thanks for stopping by,


Lisette

4 comments:

  1. Oh Lisette, what a beautiful card! I adore the effect you get from pyramage and this is a gorgeous image! Gorgeous big white bow too
    Love Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice Lisette - so much fun to see something new!!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this card is amazing and I luv the bear image!
    Thanks for sharing,
    Barb in Texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisette

    I am still playing catch up in blog land at the mo, I have enjoyed having a good look round here, so many fabulous and inspirational creations!!!

    this is such a gorgeous sweet card!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...