Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Simple Betty is Back to School at Fussy and Fancy



Okay, so the first time I came across Simple Betty stamps was here, at a Fussy and Fancy Challenge. The owner allowed us a digi and then I fell in love!! These images are so awesome. Shortly after I bought (4) new ones to play with and I have a wish list for more!!


Simple Betty is once again our sponsor for our Back to School Theme at Fussy and Fancy. I got to play with my new ones! This image is Rio and Raven. I love this image because she looks so much like my little one, actually a combination of the two with the way she dresses, LOL!!







The back to school paper is Bo Bunny from my stash. Pretend like me, that you don't see that I didn't allow enough drying time on the button., lol!! This is a great theme over at Fussy and Fancy and I hope you join us!


Challenges:
Craft Us Crazy: School Theme
Divas by Design: School
Cupcake Craft: Back to School


Thanks for stopping by,


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lisette, love your colouring and great papers.Lovely frame for the image.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You coloring is awesome. Great job.

    Thank you for joining us at Craft Us Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lisette,
    Oh this is Absolutley Gorgeous!!! Love the image, the dps, the colour scheme is gorgoeus too. Love the layout and the embellishments look fab. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely :) so bright and vibrant. Thanks for joining us at cupcakes this week and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! Such fab colouring and what a fun girl. Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh this is fab- what a great image , i love her glasses !
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so brilliant!!! I just LOVE it!!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...