Pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Try a New Technique and a Sneak Peak

Hello Everyone, WOW is it me or the days just flying by. Can you believe it's already the end of September? I felt like I just celebrated my youngest birthday and now I am celebrating my oldest birthday. Her party is this Saturday and she is so excited! Me well I am still in disbelief that 10 years has past.


So after alot of running around for her party. I do deserve a treat and I got one. Crafter's Companion sent thier design team a sneak peak of SWALK stamps that will be released in the next couple of weeks. This one is called "Deserve a Treat". The name and the image just had me wanting to create a treat box.

During my blog lurking, I found this adorable box at Dena's Stamping Corner and she found this box instructions here. It's super simple, deifinatly a treat box I will make over and over.


I had one sheet of this DP left. It's from Daisy D's (a retired company). I love the petite roses print. I was sooooo careful not to cut no more than what I needed. My image is colored in Copics and the lounge chair is also paper pieced in this adorable paper.


So today's try a new technique at Fussy and Fancy. If you haven't tried paper piecing give it a chance. It adds just the right texture to great images or just create this fun little box. Both are sure to be fun!

Stop by Fussy and Fancy and see what the design team has come up with in techiniques. They have certainly inspired me to give it a try!

Have a great weekend,

Challenges:
Crafty Ribbons: Anything Goes
Southern Girls: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp: Dies and Punches
Your Next Stamp: Paper Piecing
Ohh La La Creations: Punches and Dies
Stamp with Fun: Anything Goes



Thanks for stopping by,

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous box
    and the treats look delicious
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh la la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful (no not the chocs)
    You have chosen such lovely papers and the punches you have used and the pearls and flowers just highlight the lovely image.
    thank you for sharing at ooh-la-la hope you will join in again

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful sweet card !!thanks for joining in our challenge.
    hugs
    tina46
    swf-dt

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so gorgeous!!! I love the paper pieced sofa!!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, this is divine! The colors and brightness of this project really make it pop. I love how you've combined multiple dies into one project to add a ton of texture, yet everything seems like it was meant to go together. Beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...