Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

You're Very special Humphrey!

Hello Friends! Happy Friday! I'm looking forward to the weekend but I guess most are, LOL!! We are supposed to get a little cooler weather here. Maybe it will feel like October and Halloween is just around the corner. I love that it doesn't get too cold here but a little chill is perfect!

Today I have a peak of the new Humphrey's Corner Collection arriving to Crafter's Companion USA. They're here on October 20th! And I have just fallen in love with these cute little elephants. This one is called Hugs for You. So sweet!


I colored them in Copics and are on Crate Paper, Portrait collection. Now to find someone very special to give to too. Not too hard...I'm blessed with very special family and friends.



I hope you enjoyed todays peak. Come on over the the News Blog for Crafter's Companion and take an additional peak at the rest of the collection soon to be here.

Thanks for Stopping by,

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Aww, this is so cute - must confess to having a few Humphrey stamps too LOL! Love your Magnolia creations too - you make such beautiful cards:)

    Thank you also for your sweet comment on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...