Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Elania Dreaming


Hello!! It's raining here in the Sunshine state. We definitely need it and I'm so glad I was able to mow the lawn yesterday or it would look like a rainforest out there!! I had a very productive afternoon yesterday. I love when the time changes and I have more daylight in the evenings it just keeps me energized longer. Besides getting the lawn mowed, I actually got some cards created, photographed, and ready to be posted in the near future. Woo Hoo!!!

Today I bring you Elania she is by Sylvia Zet and is designed for Susana's Custom Art and Card Design. I love Sylvia Zet's images and I was over the top excited a few weeks back when I won a surprise gift on Facebook from Susana and it was Elania. She was soooo on my list to order at the time of her release. I had colored her right away but with my arm misbehaving didn't get to put her together until yesterday.

I found the greatest sketch on The Sweet Stop Sketches. The "spin" on the sketch challenge this week was to use green as well, so fingers crossed that blue green will be okay and her mossy stone will pass too. My DP is from my stash. I picked it up sometime last year from Michaels or JoAnns and she is done in copics.

Challenges:
Creative Mondays: Anything Goes
Love to Create: Anything Goes
The Sweet Stop: Sketch

Thanks for stopping by,

Lisette

8 comments:

  1. The blue green is perfect for this darling image, Lisette! Love how you colored her and the accents and texture are wonderful as well! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Stunning Card! I love this Image so much! Thank you for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge & For sharing your talents with us!! Come back and join us again soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a darling card Lisette. Such a sweet image, fabulous coloring. The paper and the net are the perfect embellishments! Thank you for playing with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my this is absolutely adorable!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so beautiful and magical! HUgs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card!! I love the soft colors and the 2 tone on her tail is gorgeous!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at The Sweet Stop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    I just found your blog on my travels and have become a follower. Your cards are gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...