Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Back to school and back to blogging!

Hello Everyone!!! I hope that everyone had or is still having a great summer vacation. Ours here officially ended Monday with the first day of school. My girls were excited to return because they made safety patrol this year and they are considered the "big kids" of the school. Too funny!!!



We had a wonderful summer! I had family and friends that I haven't seen in years visit and for the first time in too many years to count I went back to my hometown for a visit too.  WOW that was a trip! So many memories...

Anyway, I couldn't give up stamping completely while I was away! That's just crazy talk!! and coloring....well it will be obvious that I got some in since I have bunches to post and catch up with you. So for starters here is one of my new favorites for back to school. I just love his oversized glasses! He's from Your Next Stamp, I was inspired to have him by my stamping friend, Wendy.




I hope your munchkins are excited about school too! I wonder how long it really is going to last in this house, LOL!! I give it one more day before they are dragging feet to get there.

Thank for stopping by on my first day back! Love to hear what you think!

Thanks for the heads up YNS!!! Entering your Books Challenge.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Hi there! Nice to see you back. Sounds to me you had great summer. :)
    I'm still having a few days off before I need to go back to work. Time's flying by too quickly!
    Can't wait to see what have you been creating while you had a break from blogging. If the rest of the cards are as nice as the one you posted today (which I don't even doubt ;)) it'll be a pleasure to check them out. :)
    Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter is tooo excited, she starts college in September and can't wait to get there. But she always enjoyed school, I never had any trouble getting her to go. Love the card, fabulous image.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Your card qualifies for our YNS Book challenge :o) Here is the link if you'd like to enter...

    http://yournextstamp.blogspot.ca/2012/08/yns-challenge-10-books.html

    Happy Stamping!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a great card! Iove this YNS image, thanks for joining us at Your Next Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Lisette....glad you could play with us at YNS! :-)
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Lisette! Thanks so much for joining our books challenge at Your Next Stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is adorable! What a cute image and your coloring is PERFECT!!! Thanks for linking up at YNS :>)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...