Pages

Monday, August 27, 2012

Magnolia School Days

 Do you know who Flat Stanley is? I have to admit I was not introduced to the guy until my girls were in 2nd Grade. My daughter came home with this guest and we had to show him the town!! Ha Ha! He has it pretty good. Since then I have seen many pictures of him in far off places. He's definatley a world traveler. We took him to Disney. Many of the cast members recognized him too!
 My daughters are now in the 5th grade but I thought my photo was fun for this quick little picture frame with Tilda from Magnolia Stamps.I created this for Magnolia-licious highlites challenge this month of Back to School. Tilda has the cutest braids!!I had this $1 frame in my stash along with the last of some of my favorite school paper from Bo Bunny. I was sad to use it all up but then what is the paper for, Lol!!!
 
 
 
Thanks for Stopping by,
 
Lisette
 


11 comments:

  1. This is great Lisette!! You colored this image perfectly! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love what you did with the layout designs. Fun colors.
    Blessings Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol, now I have to google Flat Stanley! I have no idea who/what it is! But I DO know that this is just perfection! Love the different colored pencils and Tilda looks amazing...your whole project is fabulous!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sign, very pretty frame, love the colours
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely colours and papers xx paula

    http://scrapcardattic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous frame, very pretty
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your back to school project. Very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisette, beautiful picture frame. Love the paper designs--perfect for the back to school theme. This Tilda is so adorable and beautifully coloured. Terrific job on the frame.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  9. How cute and beautifully done is your frame and daughter! Your daughter looks adorable in her hat. Tilda is colored so pretty and I love the paper and how you arranged everything on your frame.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow your frame is amazing! Beautiful design & coloring.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute, Lisette. Your Tilda is gorgeous and sweet photo frame.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...