Pages

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My Last Halloween Post

This is it. My final card for Halloween. I'm so glad I got to post them before the holiday was gone. It's so funny because she was the first halloween stamp I bought this season and now she's the last I posted, but so much fun to color! I can't wait to give her more love next year.
 
I'm making this one a quick post. I'm running late this morning! We have some really cool weather today and the house is just so cozy I didn't want to get out of bed!
 
It's going to be an worriful day...My big sister is in NJ and I'm sure she is without power after Hurricane Sandy but I just want to hear that she is ok. I also have many dear and wondeful friends that I just want to hear from too.
 
The main office of my job is located in NJ too. Too many people to worry about. My thoughts and prayers are with them all.
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...