Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Happy Holidays

 URGH! PC issues! No worries though I had a good sit down chat with my laptop and told it that the holidays are just around the corner and HE COULD BE REPLACED! After that, my pc issues were gone....a little tech work helped too. Sometimes being a computer nerd does come in handy besides at work.
 Hope you all had a great weekend. I got in some coloring and card making time in and that alone made my weekend! Here's one to share with you. He's so cute! He's been sitting on my table of weeks waiting for the holidays to arrive. I finally got to put him together this weekend. He makes #2 of my Christmas cards for this year.....GEES I better get movin'! Too many ideas never enough time!
 
Well Happy Monday everyone! Kids are off from school today and I am going to work from home today so I am enjoying a little me time while they sleep in and before I fire up the work laptop. Some days its just fun to work in my PJs! Have a great day everyone!
 
 
Challenges:
2 Sisters: Favorite Christmas stamp
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What cuteness! Great LO and colors. Thanks so much for joining us at CSAYL.
    AND congrats on YNS :>)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...