Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Going Green on Tasty Tuesday

It's another Tasty Tuesday at Your Next Stamp! Don't these cookies look just yummy? It's our inspiration picture over at our blog from one of our followers request from Pinterest. Good thing it's just a picture, I would probably sit and eat way too many!
So here's my inspiration. I guess you can say it has a dual message. St. Patty's is right around the corner and everybody goes green right? It's my favorite day because my favorite color is green and well chocolate is good with all celebrations!
I used the new YNS Fishtail Dies and a little critter from the new Critter Crew 2 set. They are so stinkin' cute! My layout was also inspired by this pin on Pinterest. Come follow us on Pinterest and join us for this month's Tasty Tuesday! Join us every Tuesday this month and take a look at what the inspired the design team.



 Thanks for stopping by,

Photobucket

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...