Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

Beary Cute Birthday Bear!

Happy Friday everyone! Do you have any crafty plans this weekend? I'm looking forward to some new goodies that should arrive today or tomorrow and I plan to ink them up and play! It's going to be a chilly weekend here...I know nothing like what's been happening up north. We call it snuggle weather. It's days like this that it's so hard to roll out of bed for work!

I'm trying my best to catch up with some cards that I have had waiting to be posed. This one is one of them. My Daddy's birthday was in December! Talk about belated! I never really gave it to him, I wound up doing something else. The sentiment is simple enough I will probably change to Happy Father's Day!. He will probably see it then, LOL!!

Coloring bears is a challenge for me! but I think I nailed it on this one! He is one of my favorite Lily of the Valley Stamps and the DP is from Simple Stories, Happy Day. One of the challenges I'm joining today is something old. Both the image and paper are from my older stash of paper and stamps. Not too old though and still just too cute!
So my other crafty plans this weekend?...well my local scrapbook store is no longer so I'm back to finding one when I am on my travels. This weekend I am headed south to visit my sister and there is a big scrapbook store down her way, you know I have to take a look! There is a great little bagel shoppe right next to it so I will just drop my sister there for a little bit, paper and stamps don't excite her, lol!

Have a great weekend!

Challenges:
Craft Us Crazy: Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday: Something Old
Addicted to Stamps and More: Must us a physical stamp
Sisterhood of Crafters: Birthdays

Thanks for stopping by,


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...