Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

CRAFT Challenge #200 on Mother's Day


We here we on my final post as a guest designer for C.R.A.F.T Challenges. I have a blast designing for them this month. It was really fun!! And I am happy to join them on their 200th challenge! WOW!!!

C.R.A.F.T challenges is super excited and I an excited for them! This week it's all about Moms. Celebrate Mother's Day in this weeks challenge. I bring you a great digi by Floppy Latte Designs.

I love the flowers in this image and I could have went with the normal sunflower yellow but I changed it up a little and I really like it!

As always the prizes are spectacular from some wonderful sponsers like Floppy Latte Designs, Trimgyms Digistamps and Images, QKR Stampede, Sassy Studio Designs and more!. Stop on over to C.R.A.F.T and see all the inspiration the rest of the amazing design team has shared.

And as always....

Thanks for stopping by,


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree this looks stunning in blue and we have loved you guesting for us and hope that you will come again and guest you have been a assert to the the blog with toyed stunning work. Have a lovely Easter. Xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...