Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

YNS May After Release Party!


Yeah it's Friday!! and it's a three day weekend!! Whoot Whoot!! Today I'm sharing the another great image from YNS in our After Release Party!

This is Zach. He is quite a golfer. I was never much for golf until I moved to Florida. Now I surprise myself when I know the players and actually watch it on TV!! But I have to know...why is thier clothing so odd. Plaid pants and white shoes, matching pastel shirts!

Zach isn't wearing any pants but I certainly thought he should wear plaid so I paper pieced his belly. My Dad has become a golf fan too. So this will be a perfect Father's day card this year. I'm sure it will make him smile.

Make sure you return to the YNS blog, there you will find links to the rest of the DT and all the great After Release Party inspiration!

Have a great weekend!

Thanks for stopping by,

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable card. Every piece of this card is perfect. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card love the gold ball and stars. Great touch. Image is just too too cute. Love him. Wonderful choice of papers too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tartan patch on his tummy!!! Fabulous card!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...